There is no such thing as an easy divorce or a simple child custody battle. There are, however, easier ways to resolve family law disputes than contested litigation.
I am lawyer and mediator, Ronald K. Stitch. My associate Stephanie Rose O'Connor and I have devoted our practice exclusively to family law. We know how to help you with your divorce, custody dispute or any other family law matter.
Please call our law office in Westlake Village, California, at 818-237-4574 to learn more about how we can help you. We will tailor our mediation and legal services to meet your specific needs.
Well-Established Mediation Services
I, Ronald K. Stitch, am a mediator qualified by the Superior Court of California, county of Ventura, for civil cases. Most people who retain my mediation services are going through a divorce. However, I also offer mediation services in post-divorce disputes and other family law matters.
A Full Range Of Family Law Services
My associate attorney and I can represent you in a wide range of areas relating to family disputes, such as:
- Contested and uncontested divorce: I can handle all aspects of your California divorce, including child custody, visitation and support, property division, and spousal support (alimony).
- Child custody arrangements: From establishing a child custody arrangement to post-divorce matters such as parental relocation and modification, I can help you do what is best for your children. This area also includes paternity issues and other post-divorce considerations.
- Child support obligations: I can help you protect your financial interests and ensure your children get the care they need. We can also help you seek a modification of an existing child support order.
- Modifications and enforcement: If you are seeking a modification of custody, visitation or child support, or wish to oppose a modification, I can guide you through this matter. I can also assist with the enforcement of child support orders and divorce decrees.
- Division of retirement benefits (QDROs and DROs): I can represent and assist you as you seek to divide your retirement benefits as part of a legal separation or divorce property settlement or judgment.
- Paternity: If you are an unwed parent who has an interest in addressing custody, visitation and child support matters, I can help you find a resolution that works for you.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: Some couples negotiate a settlement with their spouse or fiancé(e) before or during their marriage to determine any support and property rights. I can help you through this matter to ensure you're protected should you later divorce.
- Other family law matters: I can handle any other family law matter you may face, including stepparent adoption and legal separation.
As an experienced mediator, I know that mediation is often a faster and less expensive way of resolving legal disputes than litigation. If your case is not properly suited for mediation, however, we provide the experienced legal representation you require.
Put Our Experience To Work For You
We focus our practice entirely on divorce and family law to provide you with knowledgeable representation. To that end, I, Ronald K. Stitch am also a certified family law specialist, as certified by The State Bar of California's Board of Legal Specialization.
Learn how we can put our education, experience and knowledge to work for you. Not sure how we can help? We offer a free consultation in our Westlake Village law office. Please call 818-237-4574. You can also send us an email.